Making a complaint
We aim to provide the best possible service
and would prefer things to go smoothly all the time. But, sometimes
we make mistakes or circumstances beyond our control affect our
You can help us put things right by letting us know
where our service falls down and how we can improve it. We will
treat all complaints seriously, promptly and in confidence.
How do I make a complaint?
- by telephone on 0300 100 0303
- by email to email@example.com
- by letter to Affinity Sutton, Maple House,
157-159 Masons Hill, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9HY.
- by visiting one of our offices.
- take your complaint seriously and aim to put things
right there and then
- take full details from you and investigate the
matter if we are unable to resolve the problem straight away
- be polite, helpful and professional
- use lessons learned from complaints to improve our
Please ask a member of staff if you need any help in
making a complaint.